Each program for refinancing will require the gathering of some documents from you. There are slight variations depending on your individual circumstances but below is a list of basic items we need to gather from most borrowers.
- Copy of your last two pay stubs as applicable.
- Copy of your last two years Federal Tax Returns (all pages) and any K-1s listed on your Schedule E. ~ if you own 25% or more of any Corporation, LLC, Partnership etc. we will need copies of the last two years Federal Tax Returns for those entities too.
- Copy of your last two years W2s to match the tax returns.
- Proof of any other income you will be using to qualify.
- Copy of your last two months bank and asset statements.
- Copy of your driver’s license.
- Home phone number
- Cell phone number and e-mail address for each borrower.
- Copy of your mortgage payment coupon along with a copy of your homeowner’s insurance declaration page (the page that shows your annual premium along with your summary of coverages).
- Signed copy of our Credit Authorization for so we can obtain your credit report.
To learn more call us at 818-952-2726 or contact us by clicking here.